About The Program
A weekly group-based program to help you develop skills to help manage your anger. Through information, education, discussion and practice, you will become aware of productive anger management techniques, improve communication skills and develop alternative coping strategies. A certificate of completion will be provided to those meeting the program requirements.
One evening or afternoon per week for 7 weeks.
Please contact us to set up an appointment to register.
Please call for an Intake at 905-579-8482, press “0”
What Clients Say
- “I thought I was coming to learn to deal with my son. I ended up learning more about myself.” ~ Fred H., Manager
- “Most useful, using the Think-Feel-Do model will always be a part of my life.” ~ Sally B., Consultant
- “I was really surprised at how I was able to share my thoughts and feelings. I am a very private person and the group made it easy for me to talk. It was a great release for me.” ~Candice M., Mother
- “Thank you to JHS in assisting me to start the change in my life. I have had many positive responses from friends and co-workers on my new attitude.” ~ Tim D., Truck driver
• To understand anger as an emotion
• To become aware of negative ways you presently deal with anger
• To learn productive and positive Anger Management techniques
• To provide a safe and confidential environment in which to express feelings and emotions
• Anger styles
• Coping skills
• Personal anger patterns
• Internal/external triggers
• Self-monitoring techniques
• Methods to defuse anger reactions
• Increase self-awareness
• Develop a support network
• Improve communication skills
• Express feelings and emotions productively