What you need to know about accessing Drop-In during the COVID-19 pandemic…
As of February 1, 2022 The Women’s Drop-In Program is open and running every Friday from 2:00-5:00 PM.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-579-8482 ext 260
email@example.com or 905-579-8482 ext 253
This program is designed to support street involved women or those involved in sex trade work within the Durham Region.
This service provides:
- Individual counselling & support
- Advocacy with health providers, probation, police, Ontario Works, and others
- Community education to other community groups on the realities of sex work in Durham
- Participates in the Sex Trade Worker Support Circle committee to strategize on programming for sex workers
- Engages the community to address the challenges of the sex trade in Durham
- Referrals to other resources
This service also provides a weekly drop-in program in a safe, supportive environment. The drop-in offers nutritious meals, hygiene products, laundry, shower, counselling & support, safety planning and harm reduction supplies.
For more information contact:
Maria Perrino, 905-579-8482 x 260
Beth Whalen, 905-579-8482 x 253