The Attendance Centre provides intensive individual support, counselling and programming to youth involved on an active Youth Probation Order.
Evidence-based programming and crisis management are provided in the following areas:
- Anger Management & Anti-Violence
- Substance Education and Intervention
- Education Support
- Employment Support
- Life Skills, Making Positive Choices & Health Relationships
- Self Injury & Suicide Prevention
- Bullying & Cyberbullying Prevention
- Property Crime Prevention
- Individual Counselling
- TAPP-C (arson prevention program)
- Breaking the Cycle
Probation refers the youth for programs that target reducing recidivism. Probation, caregivers and youth collaborative to ensure contributing factors are addressed. The delivery of service is client centered and trauma informed.
For more information on this program, please contact:
Youth Program Coordinator