John Howard Society of Peterborough

Record Suspensions

Great News!

Need help applying for a Record Suspension (formerly Pardon)?

We will help you apply and you don’t need a lawyer or to pay someone else to apply for you.  The application goes directly to the Parole Board of Canada (PBC)

If you have access to the internet, check out the link below if you are looking for information from the Parole Board of Canada or :

Call or text Zaid:  705 933 4358  or  to help you get started.