We help our clients move forward by addressing the root causes of their past behaviour. Our services include individual counselling, skill workshops and guidance for navigating the criminal justice system. Our goal is to help those who have experienced incarceration re-integrate into society and build towards a positive future.
Services at JHS Peel-Halton-Dufferin
- Anti-Criminal Thinking
- Emergency Reintegration Program
- Healthy Partner Relationship Program
- Home for Good
- Individual Counselling
- Institutional Services
- Life Skills Workshop
- Mental Health and Addiction Peer Support Program
- Navigating Relationships Program
- Resolve Anger and Emotion Management Group
Please note: As of December 31, 2020, we no longer offer Employment Services.