Bilingual ReceptionistLocation: | Posted on: April 7, 2022
Bilingual Receptionist • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Category: Social Services/Education / Services sociaux/ Éducation
Hours Per Week: 35
Pay Rate: Salary / Salaire $36,235
Language Requirements: Bilingual / Poste Bilingue
ReStart is a program of the John Howard Society of Kingston and District. We provide a wide range of employment counselling services to help people prepare for, find and keep employment.
POSITION: Bilingual Receptionist
LOCATION 900 Montreal Street, Kingston, Ontario
STATUS Permanent, Full-Time (35 Hrs/Wk), Comprehensive Benefits.
SALARY Starting at $36,235
RESPONSIBILITY AND DUTIES:
1. Coordinate all activities at the reception desk
2. Greet the general public, drop-ins and scheduled clients, in person and by telephone
3. Direct all calls to the appropriate person or department
4. Schedule and accept courier deliveries
5. Log all client visits to the appropriate database, daily
6. Maintain reporting procedures for different community partners
7. Ensure that Client Registration Forms are completed
8. Assist staff with event planning and workshop preparation
9. Communicate with team and supervisory staff all relevant information on a consistent basis
10. Help clients access and use the resources in the Resource and Information center (photocopier, fax, phone)
11. Promote and provide information on all Employment Ontario services and help clients access those services
12. No Work from home options
13. All other duties, as required
Relevant customer service or Reception experience
Computer literacy, including Microsoft Office Suite, databases and internet
Bilingual English and French
The John Howard Society of Kingston & District is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to providing an accessible workplace. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process.
Please send your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The posting will be up until filled. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Additional Requirements: Bilingual in both English & French