If you are looking for housing, links to local agencies can be found below.
Day time drop in Services are available for persons in Belleville. This is located at 60 Bridge St East. This service includes:
- Showers (towels and hygiene supplies provided).
- Laundry (soap and dryer sheets provided).
- Continental Breakfast.
- Lunch is provided by Bridge St. United Church.
- 2 Computers.
- John Howard Society staff on site to assist with information request and service navigation.
- Public Health Nurse on site part-time.
- Persons are welcome to stay on site for the day. There are books, puzzles and games provided.
April to September 8:30am-3:30pm. October to March 8:30am – 7:30pm.
The Drop in operates in partnership with Bridge St United Church, Grace Inn and Hastings Prince Edward Public Health. It is funded by Hastings County Community and Human Services.
The John Howard Society of Belleville is committed to providing support to persons with housing concerns. This includes persons with criminal justice involvement.