The Halton Branch is currently accepting registrations for our Healthy Partner Relationship Program.
- A 10 week therapeutic group program designed to reduce the risk of relationship violence
- Men who engage in, or are at risk of engaging in Domestic Violence are eligible for the program
- Improve the ability to regulate emotion and resolve conflict in a respectful manner
- Learn to identify controlling behaviour
- Teach the impact of controlling behaviours on partners and families
The program is clinically approved and the agency’s group leaders are experienced counsellors and group facilitators.