The John Howard Society offers a 6-session program focused on establishing and maintaining healthy relationships. The Navigating Relationships Program is a psycho-educational program focusing on skill building through the promotion of positive and healthy relationships.
Sessions are offered on a one-on-one basis
This program is offered on a fee for service basis. Fees are calculated on a sliding scale based on income. Fee structure will be discussed upon intake.
- What is a healthy relationship?
- What is an unhealthy relationship?
- Effects of abuse on self and others
- Understanding triggers and identifying warning signs
- Dealing with conflict and respectful communication
- Taking responsibility and being accountable