The Anger Management Program is a cognitive-behavioural based program for individuals aged 16 and over which is delivered in 8 sessions on a one-on-one basis. The goal of this program is to help individuals learn to recognize anger, identify triggers, learn to communicate more effectively and make better decisions in the future.
Sessions are offered on a one-on-one basis.
This program is offered on a fee for service basis. Fees are calculated on a sliding scale based on income. Fee structure will be discussed upon intake.
There are five signs that tell you when anger is creating problems for you:
- When anger is too frequent
- When anger is too intense
- When anger lasts too long
- When anger leads to aggression
- When anger negatively impacts work or relationships
What will I learn in anger management?
- What is Anger?
- Self-Talk and How Thoughts Influence Feelings
- Anger Styles
- Anger Cycle
- Tracking Anger
- Skills to Manage Anger