Paths to Greater Success is a series of workshops that can be purchased and delivered either in our office or at your site. The workshops can be tailored to your specific needs. We welcome you to participate in our interactive, exciting and powerful workshops that will give you the tools needed to succeed in every aspect of your professional and personal life.
Who should take this program?
This program is open to the public, therefore everyone in the community (employees, managers, parents, etc.) are able to benefit from these amazing workshops. The impacts are incredible, which is why we encourage everyone to participate in Paths to Greater Success! “Does this sound like you?”
Why should I be interested?
Benefits for the Employer
1) Staff will problem solve more effectively
2) Increased performance and drive of all staff members to help reach the company’s goals
3) Reduced time loss from office politics and conflicts
4) Empowerment through reduced stress levels and increased focus levels
5) Increased customer satisfaction
Benefits for the Individuals
1) Improve and maintain life balance
2) Having the assertion to say “No” and “Yes” when it counts
3) Improve personal and colleague relationships
4) Confidence and skills to deal with any situation
5) Rationale thinking for personal and professional growth
Meet the Facilitators!
Sue Roy is with the John Howard Society of Sault Ste. Marie and District. Trained as a Life Skills Coach, she has delivered Social Skills Training to students, teachers and other professional groups for over twenty years .
“Coaching groups is one of my joys. Using humor is an effective way to create dynamic, interactive workshops that are fun, interesting and useful. Participating in these workshops can leave you feeling energized, enthusiastic and ready to put your new knowledge and skills to work.” —Sue Roy
George Wright is the Personality Dimensions Facilitator with the John Howard Society. He has been working as a Counselor with the organization since 1994 and does many presentations in-house and off site.
“Everyone needs the opportunity to reach their potential. This program can provide tools to do this in a fun and interesting way. I really enjoy the groups.” —George Wright
• Create a personalized workshop series
• Dates & times are flexible
• Available one to one
• Free consult offered
• 3 hours per workshop
For a complete list of our workshops and workshop series, please click here.
Please contact us for a complete pricing list. Please note, discounted rates are offered for nonprofit organizations.
For more information or to book a workshop, please call us at (705) 759-1703.