A group for men in transition
Are you experiencing any of the following associated with separation and divorce?
- Limited or no access to your child(ren)
- Increased stress levels
- Changes in sleep patterns
- Loss of friends or family
- False accusations and/or charges
- Overwhelmed and don’t know where to start
- Frustrated dealing with the Family Court System
This is a 10-week program, about 2.5hrs/week, and costs $160. Like our other group programs, you first would do a 1 to 1 intake meeting with one of our counselling staff in order to sign-up for group.
If you are a dad who is depressed, frustrated, lonely, confused, angry, or just need someone to talk with, this support group is for you. DADS is a group for fathers who believe that children have the right to have loving, nurturing relationship with both parents and their extended families. Group members offer one another support and encouragement. A professional facilitator runs the weekly workshops on a variety of topics.
To Sign Up
If you live in Bowmanville or Newcastle, call us at 905-623-6814
For anywhere else, call our Ajax Office at 905-427-8165
- Effects of separation and divorce on children
- Parenting issues
- Anger management
- Conflict resolution
- Building personal support systems
- Healthy relationships
- Self-care and stress management
- And more…
We believe that a child deserves to have a relationship with both of their parents. We offer a dynamic weekly cognitive skills based support group structured to meet the specific needs of fathers experiencing trauma, loss, and change associated with separation and divorce.